ADDICTION HAS ALREADY
COST YOU ENOUGH.
TREATMENT DOESN’T HAVE TO.™
Do you take insurance?
Not at this time.
Where are you located?
4626 Sherwood Common Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
**We are located in the 4600 Sherwood Common office complex between Airline Highway and Coursey Blvd.**
How much does the evaluation cost?
Initial visits and follow up visits only cost $175.00
What type of services do you offer?
- Ambulatory treatment for Opioid addiction
- Ambulatory treatment for alcohol abuse
- Professional substance abuse counseling
- Life coach
When can I make an appointment?
Appointments are available Monday through Friday.
What is required to be enrolled in this program?
- Must be a candidate for outpatient treatment
- Routine drug screen testing
- Lab work
- Counseling or support groups
How long will I have to take medication for my opioid addiction?
While we strive to nurture and support the treatment and weaning process, the length of time for each patient can vary based on their previous history.
©2019 Crossroads Recovery Center of Louisiana.